Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cheryl Ungar Weddings



We recently had a chance to catch up with Cheryl Ungar, owner of Cheryl Ungar Weddings, a small boutique wedding photography business based in Colorado.

Tell us about your photography style
My unique perspective for wedding photography came from my early days as a photojournalist at a daily newspaper.  It is all about creating a story: wide shots, tight shots, medium shots, look at the subject from all angles and study the light. Most often, these are intuitive, split second decisions as I capture the moments and create permanent memories of your wedding day. I have been told that I have an uncanny ability to see the world differently than most: I see in compositions, I notice light. I recognize poses, I capture the unseen. 

Over the last 25 years, I have perfected my craft by shooting for some of the world's most renowned publications and clients, such as The New York Times, This Old House magazine, Allure magazine, Harper Collins Publishers, Anheuser-Busch, Mision La Serena in Cabo San Lucas and Monteverdi in Tuscany, just to name a few. 


PS - Cheryl wanted us to mention she is interested in partnering with other KOBO clients. Having had the privilege of working on many albums for Cheryl we highly recommend her. You can contact her through her website at http://www.cherylungarweddings.com


No comments: